- Product center
- Service Center
- Resource Center
- about us
Marble Square / Granite Square
1. Marble square ruler material: It is a pure natural stone "Jinan Qing", also known as "China Qing". The main mineral components of granite square ruler are pyroxene, plagioclase, a small amount of olivine, biotite and trace amounts. Magnetite, black color, precise structure, after hundreds of millions of years of aging, uniform texture, good stability, high strength, high hardness, can maintain high accuracy under heavy loads. Granite inspection square is suitable for industrial production and laboratory measurement work. Physical stability The structure is densely impacted. The surface of the grains does not burr. It does not affect the plane accuracy. The granite measurement platform. The working surface of the granite inspection ruler is easy to maintain and maintain in use. The material is stable. It can ensure long-term deformation and small linear expansion coefficient. , High mechanical precision, anti-rust, anti-magnetic, insulation. After long-term natural aging, the structure of the rock is uniform, the linear expansion coefficient is extremely small, and the internal stress completely disappears without deformation. Marble square ruler, rock square ruler, granite square ruler, granite square ruler, rock angle ruler, marble square ruler have good rigidity High hardness, strong abrasion resistance, low temperature deformation; not afraid of acid, corrosive liquid erosion, no rust, no oiling, no sticky dust, maintenance, easy and simple maintenance, long service life; granite flat ruler, granite parallel Flat feet, granite inspection flat feet, granite angle flat feet will not show scratches, will not be blocked by constant temperature conditions, and can maintain temperature measurement accuracy at normal temperature; no magnetization, smooth movement during measurement, no stagnation, no Affected by humidity, the plane scale is good.
2. The use of marble square ruler: The rock square ruler is mainly used for precision grinding and scraping grinding on the working surface, and is used to check the unevenness and straightness in the machine tool inspection. The two working surfaces of the bridge flat ruler are used with block gauges, micrometers, spirit levels and other instruments to check the parallelism of the two guide rails at different heights and the level of the non-connected guide rails. A measuring tool for the perpendicularity of two parts; the granite flat ruler is also suitable for equipment installation and inspection. The operating temperature is (20 ± 5) ℃.
3. Marble square ruler is easy to store: it can be hung and laid horizontally, it will not affect its straightness and parallelism due to long-term flatness;
4. Use of granite square square: Granite inspection flat square is easy to use. Handle it with special care, and try to avoid collision with metal objects.
5. The working surface of square granite square ruler adopts precise grinding and grinding technology. Marble precision square ruler is widely used in inspection, measurement, marking, equipment installation, and industrial engineering construction.
6. Rock squares are susceptible to rust when improperly stored: do not apply oil during use, do not use for a long time, and gently apply a thin layer of general industrial oil during storage, which affects accuracy and cannot be used normally.
7. The superiority of the rock square is that it has good hardness, high precision, easy to use, and afraid of slight bumps. Careful attention should be paid to avoid bumps after storage.
8. Granite square ruler, granite parallel square ruler, granite inspection square ruler, granite angle square ruler can maintain the original accuracy after being left for one year.